Q.. Which Indian-origin immunologist has been selected for the ‘National Academy of Sciences’?
Ans. Shankar Ghosh
Q.. According to the census of which country has the population of the country increased by 72 million to 1.41 billion in the last decade?
Q.. Whose sticker made in “Astro Liz Lab” capsule will be sent to the moon?
Ans. Astronaut Elizabeth Norman
Q.. Which Indian cricketer has become the first female player to get Corona vaccinated?
Q.. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 12 May?
Ans. International Nurses Day
Q.. Which union territory has become Puducherry to achieve the goal of “Har Ghar Jal”?
Ans. The fourth
Q.. How many metric tons of liquid medical oxygen supply is made in a day?
Ans. 831 MT
Q.. NITI Aayog and which company has released a report called “Connected Commerce”?
Q.. Which country has approved the Pfizer-BioNTech’s Corona vaccine for 12 to 15-year-olds?
1. Who has become the first female cricketer to score 7000 runs in ODI cricket ?
answer – Mitali raj
2. Who became the first indian swordwomen fencer to qualify for Olympics?
answer – Bhavani devi
3.Which team has won the vijaya hazare trophy 2021 ?
4. Who became the female singer to win most grammy awards ??
5. Who has again become the president of school games federation of india ?
answer – Sushil kumar
6. Which sounding rocket has beemn launched by ISRO ?
answer- RH – 560
7. NPCI has launched which new feature on BHIM app for grievence redressal ?
answer- UPI- Help
8. According to recently released SIPRI report which became the world largest arms importing country ?
answer – Saudi arab
9. Which country will host the 2021 asian boxing championship ?
answer – India
10. Japan and which country started producing hydrogen from brown coal ?
11. In which state /UT the chinar diwas celebrated ?
answer- Jammu kashmir
12. Which indian bowler has become the most wicket taker in T-20 cricket ?
answer Yuzuvendra chahal