You might be thinking only businessmen can make much money out of the Internet, don’t you? Think again. You too can earn big bucks through the Internet even if you don’t have products to sell and high-profile and established company. How ?
Through AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an individual earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products.
74 percent of brands and 72 percent of publishers leverage the power of affiliate marketing, a statistic that will continue to increase as affiliate marketing spending increases every year in the United Kingdom.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing is a revenue sharing between a merchant and an affiliate who gets paid for referring or promoting the merchants’ products and services. It is one of the burgeoning industries nowadays because it is proven to be cost-efficient and quantifiable means of attaining great profit both for the merchant and the affiliate and other players in the affiliate program, such as the affiliate network or affiliate solution provider. To make this work, three different parties must be involved:
- Seller and product manufacturer.
- The affiliate or advertiser.
- The consumer.
Seller and product manufacturer
The seller can be an E-commerce merchant who started a drop shipping business and wants to reach a new audience by paying affiliate websites to promote their products. Or the vendor may be a company that leverages affiliates to help sell its marketing software.
The affiliate or advertiser
The affiliate promotes the product to convince consumers that it is valuable or beneficial to them and persuades them to buy the product. If the consumer purchases the product, the affiliate receives a share of the revenue.
Affiliates share these products with customers on social media, blogs, and websites.When consumers buy the product, the seller and the affiliate share the profits.
How Affiliate Marketers Get Paid ?
Pay per sale.
This is the standard affiliate marketing structure. In this program, the merchant pays the affiliate one percent of the product’s selling price after the consumer purchases the product as a result of the affiliate’s marketing strategies.
Pay per lead.
A more complex system, the affiliate program paid per lead, compensates the affiliate based on the conversion of leads. The affiliate must persuade the consumer to visit the merchant’s website and complete the desired action – whether it is to fill out a contact form, sign up for a product trial, subscribe to a newsletter, or download software or files
Pay per click
This means that the affiliate must engage the consumer to the extent that they will move from the affiliate’s site to the merchant’s site. The affiliate is paid based on the increase in web traffics.
Only one person ( Affiliate Marketer) can haldle all the process.
- Passive Income – You receive money for a long time after completing your work. Even when you are not in front of your computer, your marketing skills will give you a steady stream of income.
- No need customer support –You’ll never have to be concerned with customer support or customer satisfaction. The entire job of the affiliate marketer is to link the seller with the consumer. The seller deals with any consumer complaints after you receive your commission from the sale.
- You can work from home –You will be able to start campaigns and earn revenue from products made by vendors while working comfortably at your home.
- Less Expensive and More Effective – There are no affiliate program fees. you can start your work without investment and no need to create a product .Beginning this line of work is relatively straight forward.
Platforms through which Affiliate Marketing can be done .
Coupon sites ,
social media sites such as facebook , whatsapp, telegram ,youtube etc
affiliate marketing for amazon
News & media sites
Companies which provide Affiliate Marketing facilities.
Affiliate Marketing Tips for Beginners to help
Start with what you do best.
The publishers that best monetize their content make millions.
Write Valuable Content.
Share The Content Everywhere.
Keep trust front of mind.