How To Become A Data Analyst In 2022 | Complete Roadmap for Beginners or for graduates BCA / BSc / BTech/ BA / BCom.
What is data Analytics and how it is useful.
Data analytics is important because it helps businesses optimize their performances. Implementing it into the business model means companies can help reduce costs by identifying more efficient ways of doing business and by storing large amounts of data.
Responsibilities of Data analyst
· Classify the Data – is broadly defined as the process of organizing data by relevant categories so that it may be used and protected more efficiently.
· Assemble the Data – The objective of the data assembling is to produce a final complete data set with no format errors and no duplicates.
· Data cleansing – or data cleaning is the process of detecting and correcting corrupt or inaccurate records from a record set, table, or database and refers to identifying incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant parts of the data and then replacing, modifying, or deleting the dirty or coarse data.
· Interpret the Data – Data interpretation refers to the process of using diverse analytical methods to review data and arrive at relevant conclusions. The interpretation of data helps researchers to categorize, manipulate, and summarize the information in order to answer critical questions.
Prerequisites of Data Analysts / Essential Skills for Data Analysts
· SQL. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is the ubiquitous industry-standard database language and is possibly the most important skill for data analysts to know.
· Microsoft Excel.
· Critical Thinking.
· R or Python–Statistical Programming.
· Data Visualization.
· Presentation Skills.
· Machine Learning.
To read more about this skills check this
How Do I Prepare for A Data Analyst Interview?
How do I write a resume for a data analyst?
Tips for How to Write an Experience Section for a Data Analyst Resume:
1. Data analysts must communicate in a concise and structured way. Use concise bullet points that demonstrate your accomplishments.
2. Quantify your experience. / Work experience
3. Use industry-specific terminology so that the hiring manager recognizes your expertise.
How much does a Data Analyst in India make?
3Lakhs-12lakhs Per Annual .
For a data analyst in India, having 1 – 4 years of experience has a gross earning (including tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of Rs 3,96,128, while a mid-career Data Analyst with 5 – 9 years of experience can make up to Rs 6,03,120 based on the organization and the location of the working place.
Also read :